Description : Otomax is used to treat bacterial infections of the outer ear in dogs.
• Treats both acute and chronic ear infections
• Easy to administer - has the consistency of a solution with the prolonged contact time of an ointment
How it works: By virtue of its three active ingredients Gentamicin, Betamethasone, and Clotrimazole, Otomax ointment provides antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal activity to combat infections of the outer ear accompanied by inflammation.
• Otomax is medication used in dogs to treat acute and chronic otitis externa (outer ear infections) associated with yeast and/or bacteria susceptible to Gentamicin.
• Otomax is an antimicrobial, corticosteroid, and antifungal combination medication.
• Otomax should not be used in pets with perforated ear drums.
Under 30 lbs: Apply 4 drops into the ear canal twice a day as directed by your veterinarian
Over 30 lbs: Apply 8 drops into the ear canal twice a day as directed by your veterinarian
Manufacturer : Schering-Plough Animal Health Crop.
Made in Canada
You may be interest these product:
terramycin eye ointment,otomax ointment for dogs,aurizon vetoquinol,preventic,baytril 15 mg,optimmune ophthalmic ointment,terramycin eye ointment for cats, revolution blue for cats,aurizon ear drops for cats,eye products terramycin,terramycin ophthalmic ointment,baytril flavour tablets 15mg,baytril flavour tablets 50mg, cat eye ointment terramycin,eye products terramycin,terramycin ophthalmic ointment for dogs,dog terramycin,tobrex eye drops for cats,fish doxy capsules,dog eye care,tobrex ointment,dexoryl ear drops