|Amount : 0 Items|
|Price : 0.00USD|
Fish Antibiotic Product
|How to apply terramycin dog cat eye ointment |
How to apply terramycin dog cat eye ointment
1. Wash your hands with soap and water. Dry them completely with the clean towel and put on latex gloves.
2. Open the tube of terramycin dog eye ointment and set aside the cap. Gently pull down the animal's lower eyelid and apply a small amount of the ointment to the inner lid.
3. Gently close dog's eye and rub on eyelid.
4. Replace the cap immediately and wash your hands.
5. Repeat the application two to four times daily until the infection disappears.
| Useful Tips for Dog Eye Care |
Cat's Eye Problem: All You Need to Know
How to Give Dog Eye Drops
Eye Problem in Pugs