How to care Ragdoll Cat
Ragdoll cat is a cat breed with sparkling blue eyes and a distinct colorpoint coat. Ragdoll cat is a large and muscular semi-longhair cat with a soft and silky coat. They are the largest of the domesticated cats.
- Males usually weigh more than 20 pounds.
- Females weigh 10 to 15 pounds.
- Ragdoll cats are very kind, gentle, relaxed and easy to handle so they are popular with children.
- They are very trusting and don't have a great degree of natural suspicion.
- They like to play toys and join activity with their owner.
- Risk for calcium oxalate bladder stones.
- A predisposition to FIP (feline infectious peritonitis)
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- You should feed them with quality food.
- Dry food contains nutrients and low price but moist food is still essential for them. You can feed them with a mixture between dry food and moist food.
How to basic care
- Clean ragdoll cat’s teeth regularly and comb their fur gently by soft bristle brush twice a week.
- Take your ragdoll cat gets exercise such as play ball minimum 20 minutes per day.
- Make sure your ragdoll cat gets vaccinated completely for diseases such as rabies.
- Too much grain can affect ragdoll’s health.